Monday, April 4, 2011

6 months!


6 months pregnant!!!! I am just now starting to feel the “inconveniences” of pregnancy… Right now my belly is no longer unnoticeable, and it is definitely a hand magnet; which I don’t mind at all. The lady @ the grocery store noticed I was pregnant? You mean it doesn’t just look like an extra layer hanging right above my pant line anymore?? NICE! My pants still fit but tend to fall down and show a little plumbers crack on occasion since my hip bones are disappearing and are no longer working as suspenders. My shirts are a whole different story; they just keep rolling up my stomach like Gus the mouse in Cinderella. I am determined not to buy maternity clothes and just go with extra large tanks and wife beaters, well see how it works out. I could go on for days about clothes not fitting, but this time when I say “ I have absolutely nothing to wear” looking a closet full of clothes, I really mean it this time and im not just saying it to get Orlo to take me to Kohls and get a cute new top. Besides the 6 pound weight gain, much more has happened since my last blissful post on pregnancy. I make at least 1 trip every 2 hours to the restroom and I wake up at least 3 to 4 times @ night to use the potty, and when I say wake up, I am rarely in a somber sleep. Trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in is difficult when you were a full time belly sleeper pre pregnancy. I am now a “roller” I guess you could call it, sitting straight up out of bed or getting off the couch is not a easy 1-2-3 step anymore, its still easier than its going to be when I’m 8-9 months pregnant but it’s a change for me and it’s a pain in my butt. I just do a backward rocking movement before I sit up and I tend to pop right up=] I tried to plop my 6 lb heavier butt on the counter yesterday and failed, I feel so out of shape and useless sometimes=[ I sometimes forget I have an appendage on my belly now and have to take it easy. The last thing I will complain about it bending over, I look like a sumo wrestler trying to pick something up!! Legs spread and knees bent. I have never been so upset about dropping something on the floor until I was pregnant. Needless to say I feel like a COW and I have 3 more months to go! But all for a good reason =] Worth every pound and every kick to my uterus our baby girl gives me.

3 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous and even more so 6 months pregnant; I can't believe there's going to be a little Jamie runnin' around and causing havoc! It's very surreal and I couldn't be any happier for you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Jamie, you poor girl! I can totally relate! Getting out of bed is the worst! I sometimes have to roll from side to side to get enough guss to get the heck up. Or I'll just roll out of bed like a seal. But, you still look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute Jamie!! I understand how you feel -- hang in there! Having a baby is worth all of it. You're going to love motherhood!

    ReplyDelete