Friday, March 18, 2011

Mandi & Wyatt

                                                   : Mandi & Wyatt :

I recently got the opportunity to spend some time photographing a beautiful couple who I admire so much. Wyatt is an absoulute doll who gets to spend the rest of his life with a beautiful person inside and out. I love working with them and being able to be a part of their journey...


Mandi is such a whole hearted sweetheart, she truely smiles with her heart. I am so lucky to call her a friend. I often catch myself admirig her amazing personality and charm, if there is someone I would like to be more like it would be her.
I took hundreds of photos that day and hard the hardest time picking a handful I wanted to share. But here are just few of my many many favorites.

Obviously Blue Eyed Babies are in the future

Best of luck  and so much more to the newly weds, you two have something very special, God couldn't have picked 2 better people to be matched together =]

2 comments: