Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2 Months

Kylie finally made the journey to Lincoln county! We got to spend a whole week with family friends and fresh air! A BBQ @ my brothers for Marley and Ginos birthday, and BBQ at my pops house for Marissas 16th. We visited Brylee and Amanda, Kara Rose, Auntie Angelyn, and spent lots of time with cousin Dextri,and she experienced her first labor day in Pioche. A much more responsible Labor day this year ;)
She is near perfect at holding her head up and Kylie is smiling for us everyday now! She loves my high pitched annoying voice and loves to have her cheeks pinched, it's a guaranteed smile! Kylie is finding her vocal cords slowly, she coos and of course screams like a maniac when she is beyond hungry, her scream is almost adorable.......... I said almost. She is bonding much more with her daddy now, she is getting a personality and stealing his heart more and more every day.
I left her for the first time with my mom while I went out with friends saturday night during labor day and it was harder than I thought, I of course cried and had a hard time leaving the house. I felt like I needed to make a list of things she needs for them. How rude of me, to think my parents need a manual to take care of a baby! =] LOL All I wanted to do at the Bar was show pictures of my Kylie! (when I wasnt dancing with Jen)But we made it through the night and I was glad to be with her once I got back. It was great seeing everyone and having lots of visitors while we were in there.

Kylie got a baby blessing on Sunday from her Great Grandpa, Uncle Brent, and cousin Travis! It was an amazing 1 1/2 minute prayer to get her started in life, to bless her to be healthy and grow strong, to be patient and kind, to learn about God, and to be mindful of her parents! (remember that when your a teenager Kylie!)  Its now up to Orlo and I to teach her the right things.  We actually took her to church @ Canyon Ridge Christian church for the first time Sunday and it was great!! I felt like a jerk because we slept in till 8:30 and church started @ 9 and she went to church in her tie dyed jammies.... fail
It was a great lesson in selfishness and about doing service. One of the quotes mentioned was "Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth"
I am still adjusting to being a stay at home mom, I no longer go by a clock for time, I go by Kylie time. I swear getting out of the house before 10AM is close to a miracle. If im not feeding my chunky monster, im pumping, then washing bottles, then doing a few things around the house while doing multiple stops to put her pacifier back in, diaper change, a quick soothe , and now maybe I get to shower. And by time im done with all of that and ready to get out of the house it seems like she is ready to eat again.... Annnnnd reapeat! =] You would think I have time to get some things done, which dont get me wrong I do most days, but somedays just seem like a never ending diaper factory and mess hall, which is ok with me =] I just hope I get the swing of things soon, I would like to be out of my bedroom before 9 am one day. And just a note, im not sleeping till nine, although I wish I were =]
 * And just a side note for moms who have pumped, WAY TO GO!!!! Its hard stinkin' work!!! It takes exactally 1 hour to complete the feeding process. She eats about 8 times in a 24 hour period and I spend 8 hours a day doing a 30 min feed, 15 min pump, 5 minute bottle and parts wash, and 5 minutes getting bottles and parts ready to pump again in 3 to 4 hours hours... I do wish it was easier for me to nurse, cause its looking pretty awesome right now............................*sigh* (my poor boobs)
I could go on and on about my process during the day, it gets pretty tedious and OCD and I dont want to scare anyone from procreating =]

We have a busy few months ahead of us, lots to look forward too and lots if milestones to hit =] We are off to Lincoln County again this Saturday to take a few photos, celebrate Brylees 1st birthday and visit family. It took me a couple weeks to complete this blog due to... everything.... My goal for my next blog is 1 week!!!! I will be amazed if I can complete a blog in one sitting.... off to give Kylie her mute button =] Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment